Without funding from Macula Vision Research Foundation (MVRF), we could not have conducted this clinical trial.
What does MVRF stand for?
MVRF stands for Macula Vision Research Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVRF
- Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility
- Miami Valley Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory
- Miami Valley Regional Crime Laboratory (Ohio)
- Maneuver Courses Of Action
- Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees (Utica, NY)
- My Virtual Reference Desk
- Mesilla Valley Regional Dispatch Authority (New Mexico, USA)
- Managed Variable Rate Demand Note
- Maas Van Rijs de Vries
- Mora Valley Real Estate (New Mexico)
- Miami Valley Research Foundation (Ohio)
- Moon Valley Rustic Furniture (Clarkston, MI)
- Multicast Virtual Routing Forwarding
- Madison Valley Ranchlands Group
- Medieval Village Research Group (UK)
- Martha's Vineyard Regional High School (Martha's Vineyard, MA)
- Mascoma Valley Regional High School (Canaan, NH)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Association (Australia)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Authority (South Wales, UK)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Industry Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Every 18 months, the Macula Vision Research Foundation hosts a conference that brings together industry-leading retinal scientists, clinicians and medical equipment developers.
This research was supported by a Howard Hughes Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship (FJ), National Institutes of Health (NEI RO 19391; JAR)and the Macula Vision Research Foundation (JAR).
To fill this void, the Macula Vision Research Foundation (MVRF), a not- for-profit organization located in West Conshohocken, PA, was created.