Nestled at the heart of historical island of Lapu-lapu City, CELI is just 10 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport and from the enchanting beaches.
What does MIA stand for?
MIA stands for Mactan International Airport (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIA
We have 268 other meanings of MIA in our Acronym Attic
- Monkey Island 1 (computer game)
- Mission Impossible 2 (movie)
- Monkey Island 2 (gaming)
- Multi-Level-Secure Information Infrastructure
- Mission: Impossible 3 (movie)
- Monkey Island 3 (computer game)
- Monkey Island 4 (computer game)
- Directorate of Military Intelligence, Section 5 (UK)
- Directorate of Military Intelligence, Section 6 (UK)
- English Marine Insurance Act
- Made in America
- Magazine Index Assembler
- Maine Innkeepers Association
- Malaysia International Aerospace Exhibition
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants (Malaysia)
- Malta International Airport
- Managed Internet Access (telecommunications)
- Managed Investment Account
- Management Information and Analysis
- Management Initiated Attrition
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/ HILTON CEBU RESORT & SPA OPENS CEBU - Hilton International returns to the Philippines with the launch of its most recent Hilton Worldwide Resort on the tropical island of Mactan in Cebu, located ten minutes from Mactan International Airport and 25 minutes from Cebu City.
Villaruel said he had instructed the airport officials to divert all flying in airplanes to Clark International Airport in Pampanga Province, north of Manila, or Mactan International Airport in the central Philippine city of Cebu.
In addition, Westerman said, Cebu was chosen due to the MEPZ II proximity to Mactan International Airport and to its excellent shipping port.