He serves and has served on several advisory boards, including the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council, the editorial advisory board for the Journal of Polymer Science: Part B: Polymer Physics and Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, and the Bausch and Lomb Scientific Advisory Board.
What does MCP stand for?
MCP stands for Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics (publication; Wiley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCP
We have 525 other meanings of MCP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage
- Maximum Continuous Overvoltage
- Mobile Communications Office Vehicle (US FEMA)
- Cow Creek, Utah (ICAO)
- Marginal Cost of Water
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Minnesota Church of the Wicca
- Military Citizen of the Year (US)
- Macapa, Amapa, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Macmillan Computer Publishing