Macromedia User Interface (MUI), Macromedia Open Architecture (MOA), Macromedia Exchange (MIX) and Macromedia Scripting (MCS) provide a fully integrated set of tools sharing a common user interface, extensible open architecture, rich media exchange and scriptability through Java.
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Macromedia Open Architecture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance, Overhaul & Repair
- Multi-Octave Cavity-Backed Slot Spiral Antenna
- Master Oscillator Grating Coupled Power Amplifier
- Mobile Originating-Location Request
- Moloney Murine Sarcoma Virus
- (Joint) Maximum Output and Ratio Threshold Test
- Mobile Originated-Short Message Service
- Missouri Science Teaching and Education Partnerships
- Molecular Oriented Membrane
- Muscle Oxygen Consumption
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developers of Xtras are already taking advantage of Intel's new processing power and the Macromedia Open Architecture (MOA) to make powerful new tools and effects for Director.
In addition, Shockwave for Director 5 supports Lingo, cast and transition Xtras, enabling Shockwave developers to leverage the broad range of Xtras being created for Director 5 and the Macromedia Open Architecture.
Extensibility -- The Macromedia Open Architecture (MOA) supports leading plug-ins and Macromedia Xtras, so that designers can incorporate additional functionality, enhancing both creativity and productivity.
The Macromedia Open Architecture (MOA) provides a common application extension mechanism, enabling Macromedia and third-parties to enhance the capabilities of applications with add-on Xtras(TM).