Flash Media Server 2 complements Macromedia Flash Professional 8 and Macromedia Flash Player 8, making the Flash Platform the effective solution for creating and delivering interactive rich media applications across browsers and operating systems of all kinds.
What does MACR stand for?
MACR stands for Macromedia (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MACR
We have 9 other meanings of MACR in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Mid-America Crop Protection Association
- Mid-Atlantic Community Papers Association
- Mid-Atlantic Connection for Phenylketonuria and Allied Disorders, Inc. (Lancaster, PA)
- Membrane Attack Complex and Perforin (protein trait)
- Minnesota Association of County Probation Officers
- Mid-America Council of Public Purchasing
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Multilateral Agreement on Common Quality Standards (New Zealand)
- Ministerial Advisory Council on the Quality of Teaching (New South Wales, Australia)
- Major Accident Control Regulations (UK)
- Massachusetts Alliance of College Republicans
- Master of Arts Conflict Resolution
- Materiel Acquisition Control Record
- Maximum Available Capacity Routing
- Military Airlift Command Regulation
- Mini Auto Club de Roanne (French automobile club; Roanne, France)
- Missing Air Crew Report
- Modified And Combinable REMIC
- Monthly Arrest and Citation Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
The service enables scalable Flash media streaming on the advanced Limelight content delivery network and leverages the new Macromedia Flash Media Server 2.
Nasdaq:MACR) today announced that Brandon Hall Research recognized both Macromedia(R) Breeze(TM) and Macromedia Captivate(TM) with Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards for the solutions' e-learning innovations.
Macromedia (Nasdaq:MACR): --Mercury Application Delivery products will integrate with and support Macromedia Flex 2 product line --New relationship helps development teams optimize the quality and performance of rich Internet applications Macromedia (Nasdaq:MACR) and Mercury Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq:MERQE) today announced an agreement to integrate Mercury Quality Center(TM) and Mercury Performance Center(TM) products with the new Macromedia(R) Flex(TM) 2 product line.
Macromedia (Nasdaq:MACR) today announced Macromedia(R) Labs, a new site on macromedia.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Macromedia (Nasdaq:MACR) today announced the Macromedia(R) Flex(TM) 2 product line and Macromedia Flash(R) Player 8.
Nasdaq:MACR) today announced that the award-winning voice products of embedded voice communications provider SPIRIT DSP have been integrated into Macromedia Breeze(TM) 5, ensuring superior voice quality for the web conferencing communications and collaboration solution based on Macromedia Flash(R).
Nasdaq:MACR) today announced the integration of the Macromedia Breeze(TM) web conferencing solution with the Avaya Meeting Exchange audio conferencing solution, giving enterprises and service providers an integrated conferencing solution for on-premise or in-network installation.