MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND 2008 FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL AND TRAFFIC RESULTS 30 April 2008 - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") today announced its financial results for the 1st quarter ended 31 March 2008 (the "Quarter"), showing strong growth in both revenue and income.
What does MKIF stand for?
MKIF stands for Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MKIF
- Mabuchi-Kohno-Imai (multiuser detection scheme)
- Mark 1
- Medical Knowledge Institute
- Missing Kids International
- Mitsubishi Kagaku Iatron, Inc. (Japan)
- Mitsui Knowledge Industry (biotechnology; Japan)
- Mitsubishi Kagaku Imaging Corporation
- Microwave Kinetic Inductance Detector (physics)
- Management of Knowledge Intensive Dynamic Systems
- Macedonian Kendo Iaido Federation
- Mahaanga Kelema Iyeta Farmers Association (Uganda)
- Muzium Kesenian Islam Malaysia (Malaysian: Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia)
- Management of Knowledge and Innovation Research Unit (Open University Business School; UK)
- Mont' Kiara International School (Malaysia)
- Mouse Kidney Type IV Collagen
- More Kids in the Woods (US Forest Service program)
- Maatschappelijk Kwetsbare Jongeren (Dutch: Socially Vulnerable Youth)
- Maktab Kejuruteraan Jefri Bolkiah (Brunei school)
- Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation
- Manual Kapasitas Jalan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Road Capacity Manual)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND DIVESTMENT OF THE CONVERTIBLE BONDS INVESTMENT IN NEW DAEGU BUSAN EXPRESSWAY 28 March 2008 - MKIF today announced the successful completion of the divestment of its entire holding of convertible bonds ("CB") issued by New Daegu Busan Expressway Co.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND RESULT OF GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING 21 March 2008 - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") advises that, at its General Shareholders Meeting held today in Seoul, the resolution set out in the Notice of Meeting dated February 19 2008 was passed in the form set out in the Notice.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND FINANCIAL CLOSE OF THE INVESTMENT IN BUSAN NEW PORT PHASE 2-3 21 January 2008 - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") today announced that it has reached financial close on its recently announced investment in Busan New Container Terminal ("BNCT"), the concessionaire of the Busan New Port Phase 2-3 Project.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND SECURITISING ITS SHAREHOLDER LOAN IN BAEKYANG TUNNEL 7 January 2008 - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") announced that it has entered into agreements on January 4th 2008 to securitize the shareholder loan provided to Baekyang Tunnel Ltd.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND TO INVEST IN BUSAN NEW PORT PHASE 2-3 2 January 2008 -Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") announced that it has entered into agreements on 31 December, 2007 to commit to invest a total of KRW 259.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND RECORD DATE AND ESTIMATED 2nd HALF DISTRIBUTION 14 December 2007.
MACQUARIE KOREA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND THIRD QUARTER 2007 FINANCIAL RESULTS 31 October 2007 - Macquarie Korea Infrastructure Fund ("MKIF") today announced its financial results for the period from 1 July 2007 to 30 September 2007 ("Quarter") Performance in Brief (Unit: KRW million) Q3 2007 Q3 2006 Revenue 35,811 35,863 Interest income 35,774 32,822 Dividend income - - Other income 37 3,041 Expenses 9,479 7,988 Management fees 8,110 7,032 Other expenses 1,369 956 Net Profit (Loss) 26,332 27,875 On a non-consolidated basis, MKIF earned total revenue of KRW 35.