Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund Limited (MIIF) declared that it has hired Philip Jackson as an additional independent director to the board.
What does MIIF stand for?
MIIF stands for Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund (Bermuda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIIF
We have 1 other meaning of MIIF in our Acronym Attic
- Master Item Identification Control System
- Mayne Island Improvement District (Mayne Island, British Columbia, Canada)
- Metropolitan Institute of Interior Design (Plainview, NY)
- Mperre Indigenous Initiatives for Development (Uganda)
- Military Intelligence Integrated Data Base
- Military Intelligence Integrated Data System
- Missile Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Military Intelligence Integrated Data System/Integrated Data Base [now the Modernized Integrated Data Base (MIDB)]
- Member of the Institution of Incorporated Engineers
- Minnesota Illegal Immigration Enforcement Team
- Meezan Islamic Income Fund (Pakistan)
- Moscow International Industrial Fair
- Municipal Infrastructure Investment Framework (South Africa)
- Minimally-Invasive Injectable Graft
- MCI (Microwave Communications Incorporated) Internet Gateway Security
- Michigan Initiative on Inequalities in Health (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Mean Inter-Intromission Interval
- Medical Image Informatics Infrastructure
- Municipal Infrastructure Investment Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Ministère de l'Immigration, de l'Intégration, de l'Identité Nationale et du Codéveloppement (French: Department of Immigration, Integration, National Identity and Co-Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINGAPORE, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ahead of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of MIIF due to take place on 8 March 2013, LIM Advisors Limited today published the following letter to all MIIF shareholders: Dear Shareholders, Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund----Open Call to Reject Macquarie's Proposed Fee Amendment at the Annual General Meeting on 8 March 2013 The Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund (MIIF) will hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 8 March 2013.
He is past Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mutual Risk Management Limited and a director of Macquarie Infrastructure Group International Limited and Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund.