The Kit also represents a significant building block for the creation of solutions based on the Macintosh Telephony Architecture (MTA).
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Macintosh Telephony Architecture (Apple)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Transport Three Dimensional Model Simulator (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Maximum Tune 3 DX (gaming)
- Mouse Tryptase 4
- Modified T6 Medium
- Maintenance Team 9 (China)
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- M Technology Association (user group for the M [MUMPS] programming language)
- Mac Technology Association (UK Trade Association for Apple Mac resellers)
- MAC Transportation Request
- Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israeli basketball team)
- Mage: the Ascension (game)
- Mage: the Awakening (gaming)
- Maghrébine de Transport & Auxiliaires
- Magnetic Torque Assembly
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia (Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest)
- Mail Transfer Agent (Internet E-Mail)
- Mail Transport Agent (e-mail)
- Main Training Area
- Maine Turnpike Authority
- Maintenance Task Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
DOC-TEL is Telephony-Aware so it enhances all leading telephony applications and telephone systems supporting the Macintosh Telephony Architecture (MTA).
Apple Computer is committed to enabling integrated personal communication solutions as demonstrated by PowerTalk(TM), the Macintosh Telephony Architecture, the AV products and GeoPort," said Michael Bayer, Apple Computer.