She recommends paying a little extra for a Macintosh system that's expandable.
What does MACS stand for?
MACS stands for Macintosh System (creator code on system files)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MACS
We have 147 other meanings of MACS in our Acronym Attic
- Large, Great (Prefix)
- Midcontinent Agricultural Chemical Research Project (geological survey)
- Maximum Available Capacity Routing with Periodic Update and No Crankback
- Maximum Available Capacity Routing with Periodic Update and Crankback
- Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System
- Modified Asset Cost Recovery System (finance)
- Mid-America Conference of Rehabilitation Teachers (visually impaired education)
- Mid-Atlantic Conference of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Modal Assurance Criterion Using Reciprocal Modal Vectors
- Mac Asheville Computer Society
- Magnetic Active Compensation System
- Magnetic-Activated Cell Separation
- Mail Order and Catalog System
- Major Apparatus and Cable System
- Make A Child Smile (Sunrise, FL; charity organization)
- Manipulation and Beam Collimation System
- Manitoba Academy of Chinese Studies
- Manned Air Combat Simulator
- Mansfield Adult CoEd Soccer (Texas)
- Manufacturing Application Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linotype-Hell -- Spectra Systems "We are experiencing phenomenal support from the PCI developer community for the Power Macintosh platform," said Howard Lee, senior vice president of Apple's Macintosh Systems Division.
We're delighted to be the first to ensure the highest level compatibility between USB-based storage drives and the new Intel-based Macintosh systems from Apple Computer.
Apple has previously disclosed its intent to incorporate the PCI bus in its next generation of Power Macintosh systems expected to enter the market in 1995.
The 60 Wiescher Design products are available in the PostScript format for Macintosh systems and PostScript and TrueType formats for Windows platforms.
1 of Apple Personal Diagnostics now supports Power Macintosh and is compatible with Apple's new operating-system release, Macintosh System 7.
Ultimate Symbol fonts are available in PostScript for Macintosh systems and in TrueType for Windows and Macintosh platforms.
0 of Apple PhotoFlash also supports several key components in Apple's new operating system, Macintosh System 7.