This is in keeping with TSW's commitment to open standards driven by industry consortiums such as the Open Applications Group (OAG) and the Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance (MIMOSA).
What does MIMOSA stand for?
MIMOSA stands for Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMOSA
We have 2 other meanings of MIMOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Input, Multiple Output
- Multipile Input-Multiple Output, Long Term Evolution (wireless communications)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Broadcast Channel
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Digital Audio Broadcasting (architecture)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Multiple In, Multiple Out-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex
- Mi Modern Architecture
- Machine Independent Microprogramming Language
- Malaysian Institute of Microelectronic Systems (established 1985)
- Miniaturized Mössbauer Spectrometer
- Making Innovation in Mobility and Sustainable Actions (EU)
- Migration and Mobility: Semantics and Applications (programming)
- Mission Modes & Systems Analysis
- Mafia Island Marine Park (Tanzania)
- Magic in My Pocket
- Manchester is my Planet (Manchester, England climate change group)
- Mint in Mint Package (toy collecting)
- Mitigation Implementation and Monitoring Plan
- Money In My Pocket (Adelaide, Australia)
- Monster in My Pocket (toys)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CBM Connector was developed earlier this year to support the OpenO&M standards set forth in collaboration between the OPC Foundation and Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance (MIMOSA).
Leveraging open industry standards such as Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance (MIMOSA), the participants developed the CBM Connector's functionality to provide a host of benefits, from a more efficient integration with lower software maintenance cost, rapid time for deployment and flexibility for integrating new monitoring technologies to improved timeliness and accuracy of asset information.