In addition to distributing the latest CNC machine tool technology, Ellison provides engineering solutions, service and parts support, turnkey solutions, robotic automation and machine financing.
What does MTT stand for?
MTT stands for Machine Tool Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTT
We have 162 other meanings of MTT in our Acronym Attic
- Maximal Treadmill Stress Test (cardiology assessment)
- Minimal Task Spanning Tree
- Modified Thioflavine S Technique (Alzheimer's disease)
- Movimento dos Trabalhadores Sem Teto (Social movement of Brazil)
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Mission to Seafarers Victoria (Australia)
- Midwest Talent Search for Young Students (Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University)
- 3-(4,5-Dimethylthiazol-2-Yl)-2,5-Diphenyltetrazolium Bromide
- Colorimetric Thiazoyl Blue
- Maa- ja Elintarviketalouden Tutkimuskeskus (Finnish: Agrifood Research)
- Magnetic Tape Transport
- Magnetic Tunnel Transistor
- Magyar Telefonkönyvkiadó Társaság (Hungary)
- Magyar Tolkien Társaság (Hungarian: Hungarian Tolkien Society; est. 2002)
- Maintenance Technician Tool
- Malignant Trophoblastic Tumor
- Mao Tse-Tung
- Maori Tourism in Taranaki
- Marine and Transport Technology
- Marine Turbine Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shen, said the government outs around NT$3 billion (US$100 million) into machine tool technology programs every year.
Successful completion of the eight-week course work results in earning an Advanced Machine Tool Technology Certificate from RVCC and 27 credits towards an associate's degree.
The event will highlight savings that can be made for existing and potential customers by combining the latest in machine tool technology with state-ofthe art CAD/CAM and how it can lead to increased productivity and profitability.
Today's machine tool technology can call, text, or e-mail for help when there are alarm alerts on unattended machines.
The machine tool technology developed by the manufacturer is shown on the segments 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 -4 and so on.
95 Hardcover Mechanical engineering; 198 TJ1185 Boothroyd and Knight, both affiliated with the industrial and manufacturing engineering department at the University of Rhode Island, emphasize underlying concepts, analytical methods, and economic considerations in this resource for those involved in metal cutting, machine tool technology, and manufacturing processes.
and CHICAGO, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Italian Machine Tool Technology Award program was recently announced by the Italian Trade Commission (ITC) in partnership with UCIMU - SISTEMI PER PRODURRE (the Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machine Tools, Robots, Automation Systems and Ancillary Products) in cooperation with the Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation (SME-EF).