The Israeli army's Gaza Division is planning on placing long-range remote control machine gun systems on the pillboxes, which will be operated by soldiers from an operations room.
What does MGS stand for?
MGS stands for Machine Gun System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MGS
We have 172 other meanings of MGS in our Acronym Attic
- Many Glacier Ranger Station (Glacier National Park)
- Military Grid Reference System
- Minnesota Garden Railway Society (Cottage Grove, MN)
- Multicentre Growth Reference Study
- Methicillin-Gentamicin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Mean Gastric Residence Time
- Metallic Gold Red Tiger (fishing lure)
- Medical Genetic Research Unit (University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Monash Governance Research Unit (Australia)
- Mittlerer Granatwerfer (8.1 cm caliber gun/weapon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lab developed four GUSS units, with the fourth vehicle carrying a tele-operated M240G machine gun system called the modular advanced armed robotic system, or MAARS.
Stabilized Machine Gun Platform (STAMP) is a remote-controlled stabilised machine gun system developed by Aselsan in order to be used in defense against asymmetric threats.
There are severe logistic and maintenance problems in maintaining two separate machine gun systems.
Naval Surface Warfare Center for the production and delivery of 62 MK 38 MOD 2 Machine Gun Systems (MGS).
5 million for the US Navy's Mk 38 Mod 2 Machine Gun System Ordnance Alteration programme.
They have provided outstanding support to the program and are providing the warfighter with a more capable machine gun system.
NYSE:UDI) has been awarded a contract for production, engineering support and spares for the Mk 38 Mod 2 Machine Gun System Ordnance Alteration program by the U.