Actor Petar Arsovski believes this idea is good yet hard to realize considering the part of the Macedonian Radio and Television that produced TV shows was destroyed and turned to a government propaganda service.
What does MRTV stand for?
MRTV stands for Macedonian Radio and Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRTV
We have 1 other meaning of MRTV in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Role Transport Tanker (aka Multi-Role Transport Tanker)
- Malawi Rural Travel and Transport Programme
- Ministry of Research, Technical Training and Technology (Kenya)
- Maharashtra Recognition of Trade Unions and Unfair Labour Practices Act (India)
- Market Redesign and Technology Update
- Mini Racing Team Uden (Netherlands)
- Multiplexed Remote Terminal Unit
- Maharashtra Recognition of Trade Unions and Prevention of Unfair Labour Practices Act (India)
- Minnesota Recreational Trail Users Association (est. 1990)
- Midwest Region Tandem Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the Government believes it can do whatever it likes with the Macedonian Radio and Television just as Velija Ramkovski believes he can use the frequency for which he holds a concession as his personal property for self-promotion.
The broadcasting fee will be collected by the Public Revenue Office (PRO) instead of the Macedonian Radio and Television (MRTV) as of 1 January 2011, under the draft law that the Government adopted at its last session.