He graduated cum laude from the Macaulay Honors College at Hunter College where he majored in Urban Studies.
What does MHC stand for?
MHC stands for Macaulay Honors College (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHC
We have 356 other meanings of MHC in our Acronym Attic
- Market Harborough Building Society (UK)
- Mars Hill Bible School (Florence, Alabama)
- Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Modified Hank's Balanced Salts Solution (reproduction)
- Modified HEPES-Buffered Saline
- Mohawk Hudson Bonsai Society (Voorheesville, NY)
- McQueary Henry Bowles Troy, LLP (insurance firm; Texas)
- Metamorphic Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- High Water in Boiler
- Marsh Harbour Boat Yards (boat repair, Bahamas)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Man in the High Castle (Philip K. Dick book)
- Management Headquarters Ceiling (US DoD)
- Manitoba Horse Council (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Manufactured Home Communities
- Manufactured Housing Commission
- Manufactured Housing Consultant (Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute)
- Maritime Historical Conference
- Mars Hill Church (Seattle, WA)
- Mars Hill College
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the college has three honors programs, including the Macaulay Honors College University Scholars Program for incoming freshmen who pursue their degree full time.
Inspiration for a cross-campus photography collaboration came from an email message posted on the NCHC listserv in fall 2008 by the Macaulay Honors College at The City University of New York.
Macaulay Honors College of The City University of New York when the board meets.
org Chicago Youth Centers Macaulay Honors College Children's Aid Society Reach the World Children's Museum of Manhattan StoryCorps Covenant House Tuesday's Children Family & Children's Agency Union Settlement Association Friends for Youth Working in Support of Education Grameen America Each nonprofit will work with a team of Morgan Stanley employees for eight weeks.
Macaulay Honors College at CUNY, the Graduate School and University Center, the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism, the CUNY School of Law at Queens College, the CUNY School of Professional Studies and the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education.
The show's producers were assisted by students attending the Macaulay Honors College program at the City University of New York (CUNY).
Macaulay Honors College, the Graduate School and University Center, the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism, the CUNY School of Law at Queens College, the CUNY School of Professional Studies and the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education.