companies including Boeing, Kraft Foods, American International Radio, Investigroup, MacLean Power Systems, Coca Cola, Exxon, JP Morgan, General Electric Oil and Gas, AECOM, BP, Shell, ORR Textile Co.
What does MPS stand for?
MPS stands for MacLean Power Systems (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPS
We have 710 other meanings of MPS in our Acronym Attic
- Music Production and Recording Technology (Shenandoah University; Virginia)
- Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program
- Master of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management
- Medical Psychology Research Unit (Australia)
- Miss Puerto Rico Universe
- Monetary Policy Report Update (Bank of Canada)
- Mops Pekingesen Rassehunde Verband (German: Pug-Pekingese-Purebred Dog Association; Loehne, Germany)
- Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Weapons School (Jacksonville, FL)
- Machine Protection System
- Machining Prediction System (Boeing)
- Macmillan Publishing Solutions (various locations)
- Macpherson Primary School (Singapore)
- Macular Photocoagulation Study
- Magnet-Physik Dr. Steingroever GmbH (Cologne, Germany)
- Maheshwari Public School (Jaipur, India)
- Mail Preference Service
- Main Producing (Sub)system
- Main Propulsion System
- Majlis Perbandaran Seremban (Serembian Municipal Council, Malaysia)
- Major Partial Sum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insulator manufacturers like MacLean Power Systems can now take full advantage of boron free glass fibers and also have wicking performance comparable to standard E-glass.
We are pleased to have MacLean Power Systems as a Datalliance VMI customer," said Tom Hoar, Datalliance Director Electrical/Utility Industry Sales.