Mackenzie basin Impact Study (MBIS) -- Final Report.
What does MBIS stand for?
MBIS stands for MacKenzie Basin Impact Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBIS
We have 10 other meanings of MBIS in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Biochemistry
- Memoryless Binary-Input Output-Symmetric Channel
- Master of Biotechnology
- Methyl Bromide Industry Panel (California)
- Minority Business Internet Portal (US DOC)
- Model-Based Image Processing
- Michigan Brain Injury Providers Council (trade association; Brighton, MI)
- Massachusetts Burn Injury Reporting System (Massachusetts Department of Fire Services)
- Multiband Inter/Intrateam Radio (US DoD)
- Maadi British International School (Egypt)
- Manitoba Business Information Service
- Marist Brothers International School (Japan)
- Master of Business Information Systems (education; Australia)
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System (printer ink)
- Mobility Bag Inventory System
- Model Based Information System
- Motivational Based Intervention Strategy (Canadian prison therapy)
- Multiplex Bus Interface Specification
- Murrays Bay Intermediate School (New Zealand)
- Memory Built-in Self Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies of the impacts of atmospheric change, for example, the Great Lakes St Lawrence Basin Study and the Mackenzie Basin Impact Study to identify impacts of climate change and develop adaptation response scenarios.