A leading National Security firm providing innovative engineering and technical solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
What does MACB stand for?
MACB stands for MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MACB
We have 1 other meaning of MACB in our Acronym Attic
- Military Assistance to Civilian Authority Plan
- Metadata Advisory Committee for Australian Repositories (Australia)
- Magnetic Capability & Safety System
- Magnetic Environmental Survey Equipment
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on AIDS, Sexual Health and Hepatitis (Australia)
- Maintenance Capabilities Attack Model
- Multiple Access with Collision Avoidance for Wireless
- Multiple Alignment Construction and Analysis Workbench
- Multicenter Airborne Coherent Atmospheric Wind Sensor (NASA DC-8 research aircraft)
- Music and Culture Amongst Youth (India)
- Mad As Can Be
- Maine Association of Community Banks
- Michigan Association of Community Bankers
- multinational acquisition and contracting board (US DoD)
- Mid-Atlantic Cavy Breeders Association (guinea pigs)
- Mid-Atlantic Conservative Baptist Association
- Mississippi Association of County Board Attorneys
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Mid-America Competing Band Directors Association (McFarland, WI)
- Materiel Chemical-Biological Defense Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Lilje, CPP Manager of Corporate Security MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
Deltek, the leading provider of enterprise management software for project-focused organizations, today announced that federal services providers, Eagle Support Services Corporation (Eagle) and MacAulay-Brown, Inc.