The Harris contribution is a wireless data link that achieves an 11 megabit per second (Mbps) data rate by use of Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and a radio signal modulation technique known as M-ary Orthogonal Keying (MOK).
What does MOK stand for?
MOK stands for M-ary Orthogonal Keying
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOK
We have 8 other meanings of MOK in our Acronym Attic
- Mother Jones (magazine)
- Movie Journal (website)
- Municipal Order and Justice Office
- Museum of Justice and Oddities
- Mystic Order of the Jazz Obsessed (Mobile, AL)
- Missouri Job Opportunities in Education (job fair)
- Managed On-The-Job-Training
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Miscarriages of Justice United Kingdom
- Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa
- Magyar Orvosi Kamara (Hungarian medical organization)
- Medjunarodnog Olimpijskog Komiteta (Serbian: International Olympic Committee)
- Mestna Obcina Koper (Slovenian: Municipality of Koper City; Koper, Slovenia)
- Miejski Osrodek Kultury (Polish: Municipal Cultural Center)
- Mobile Office Kit (cellular telephony)
- Mull of Kintyre (region; UK)
- Methodology of Knowledge Acquisition
- Movie Keyword Analyzer (database)
- Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska (midwestern united states)
- Month of Kernel Bugs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Aironet wireless solution achieves the 11 Mbps data rate by use of DSSS technology, coupled with M-ary Orthogonal Keying (MOK) signal modulation.