This includes delivery of crew cab and cargo armor for the USMC MRAP All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV), the Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) Standard Cargo vehicles and the Logistics Vehicle System Replacement (LVSR).
What does M-ATV stand for?
M-ATV stands for MRAP All Terrain Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M-ATV
We have 1 other meaning of M-ATV in our Acronym Attic
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
- Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
- Medical Capabilities Assessment & Status Tool (US FEMA)
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
Samples in periodicals archive:
to supply MRAP All Terrain Vehicles (M-ATVs) for its fighting forces.
These factors include the impact on revenues and margins of the planned decrease in MRAP All Terrain Vehicle production rates; the cyclical nature of the Company's access equipment, commercial and fire & emergency markets, especially during a global recession and tight credit markets; the duration of the global recession, which could lead to additional impairment charges related to many of the Company's intangible assets and/or a slower recovery in the Company's cyclical businesses than equity market expectations; the expected level and timing of U.
Oshkosh has the available capacity, highly skilled workforce and proven manufacturing capability to deliver this medium truck order and vehicles for other Defense programs, including the MRAP All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) and the U.
Israel, for the production of armor components for the MRAP All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV).
Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command Life Cycle Management Command (TACOM LCMC) to deliver 400 MRAP All Terrain Vehicles (M-ATV).
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) marked the handoff of the 1,000th MRAP All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) to the U.
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) today announced it met the November MRAP All Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV) production requirement ahead of schedule on Nov.