Previously it was known as IBM MQSeries Integrator.
What does MQSI stand for?
MQSI stands for MQSeries Integrator (message broker)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MQSI
- Micro-Quadlock System
- Military Qualification Skills
- Military Qualification Standards
- Minimal Qualified Subsets
- Minimum Qualification Score (sports)
- Minimum Quality Standard (trade)
- Module Query System
- Mustique International Airport, St. Vincent and Grenadines (IATA code)
- Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Indices
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Measures
- Mammography Quality System Regulation
- Mammography Quality Standards Reauthorization Act
- Missouri Quad Society Watershed Task Force
- Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling
- Maintainability Qualification Test (transportation)
- Manufacturing Quality Technician
- Marquette Rail (Michigan rail company)
- Marquette, MI, USA - Marquette County Airport (Airport Code)
- Materialized Query Table (SQL queries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 of IBM Corp's MQSeries Integrator, a product which Neon designs for IBM.
IBM's Business Integration with WebSphere MQ family of products, which includes IBM's MQSeries Everyplace and MQSeries Integrator, addresses the critical areas of IT management: messaging, application and information integration and business process automation.
IBM MQSeries Integrator is a registered trademark of IBM," rather than, "Sybase and MQSeries Integrator are registered trademarks of Sybase, Inc.
Neon uses the mechanism in its MQSeries Integrator application and claims it enables uses to define more rules and run bigger programs than competitive messaging products.
IBM's Business Integration with the MQSeries family of products, which includes IBM's MQSeries, MQSeries Integrator and MQSeries Workflow, addresses the critical areas of IT management: messaging, application and information integration and business process automation.
Already selling its MQSeries Integrator product jointly with IBM Corp, Neon won a further integration deal with IBM earlier this month for its Rules and Formatter engine, which is embedded into IBM's newly announced Commerce Integrator tool.
Auxilio AG has a strong focus on enterprise application integration and consulting services on MQSeries and MQSeries Integrator.