The AXAR2010 demo will show simultaneous real-time transcoding of four HD MPEG2 streams to H.
What does M2S stand for?
M2S stands for MPEG2 Stream
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of M2S
- M2 Muscarinic Receptor (biomedicine)
- M2-Receptor Subtype (neurophysiology)
- Made 2 Race
- Manufacturer-to-Retailer Marketing Program (Lortz Direct; Omaha, NE)
- Master 2 Recherche (French)
- Metroid 2 Return of Samus
- Menace II Society (movie)
- Morningside Stud (UK)
- Motel to Shelter (Massachusetts)
- Motivated to Sell
- Multi-Mission Seeker
- Malaria Medicines & Supplies Services
- Military Munitions Support Services (US Army)
- Mission to Torino (International Olympic Committee)
- MPEG 2 Transport (stream)
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 2 User Adaptation
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- Mpeg 2 Video (file extension)
- Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
mPress encodes video in realtime into MPEG1 or MPEG2 streams, CBR (Constant Bit Rate) or VBR (Variable Bit Rate), from 128kb/s up to 15Mb/s, scalable up to Full-D1 resolution NTSC or PAL.
0 transport gateway manages the conversion of legacy MPEG2 streams to IP, in addition to handling next-generation IPTV streams.
Current wireless video solutions do not have the bandwidth to accommodate HD or MPEG2 streams, which require a minimum of 20Mbps each.
pPVR(TM) Key Features -- Offers "Personal video and audio on the Move" -- Has an integrated back-lit LCD screen -- Supports MPEG2 and MPEG4 playback -- Accepts MPEG2 streams from appropriate Digifusion set-top boxes to store on it's HDD -- 20Gb Hard Disk Drive (up to 40 hours of video programming) -- Can download music and video from an analog source or from the Internet via a PC -- Completely portable, enabling users to play in their cars, anywhere outside their homes or in their homes through their entertainment systems -- Incorporates timer for recordings About e.
No recoding is performed, so the compressed MPEG2 stream suffers no quality degradation.
Each MediaSplice enabled MediaPump adapter unit provides one full duplex interface which can multiplex and splice several MPEG2 streams.
The Company further demonstrated its broadcast technology, which technology compresses a 4-6 megabit MPEG2 stream down to one megabit without material degradation of broadcast quality.