The company is an active participant in industry standards organizations, including the Wi-Fi Alliance, Network Processing Forum (NPF), Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF), PCI Special Interest Group (PCI-SIG), USB Implementers Forum, MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF), and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
What does MPEGIF stand for?
MPEGIF stands for MPEG Industry Forum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Mountain Plains Equity Group, Inc.
- Moving Picture Experts Group (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Multi Purpose Experiment Gondola (BEXUS)
- Museu Paraense Emilio Goeldi (Brasil)
- Motion Picture Experts Group Layer-4 Video
- Motion Picture Experts Group 1 (Standard - Compressed Video at 1.5 Mbps)
- Motion Picture Experts Group 2 (Standard - Compressed Video at 4-9 Mbps)
- Moving Picture Experts Group Layer 3
- Moving Picture Experts Group 4 (Standard - Compressed Video at 64 Kbps)
- Main Pass Energy Hub (McMoRan Exploration Company)
- Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation (construction)
- Mega Pacific eSolutions, Inc.
- Merozoite Proteinase for Erythrocytic Invasion (chemotherapy)
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University)
- Molecular Pathogenesis of Eye Infection Research Center
- Multi-Programming Executive (with) Integrated POSIX
- Mathematical Physics Electronic Journal
- Malignant Pleural Effusion Lymphocytes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating organizations include the Broadband Forum, Home Gateway Initiative, HomePNA, MPEG Industry Forum and Multimedia over Coax Alliance.
today announced it has joined the Conformance Tier of the MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) Logo Qualification Program as an inaugural member.
Modulus CEO and Chairman Bob Wilson has been invited to participate as a panelist at the MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF) SuperSession at IBC.
About MPEGIF The MPEG Industry Forum is an independent and platform neutral not-for-profit organization representing more than 20 international companies and organizations from diverse industries with the goal to facilitate and further the widespread adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services.
About the MPEG Industry Forum MPEGIF represents approximately 100 companies from diverse industries.
The MPEG Industry Forum (MPEGIF), the world's largest advocacy group for standard's based digital television technologies is presenting its latest MPEGIF Master Class titled "New Dimensions for Digital Television", to be held at NAB 2010 on Wednesday, April 14th between 9:00am and 12:00pm in the Las Vegas Convention Centre (N234/236).
CEO Bob Wilson will participate in panel discussions given by the MPEG Industry Forum on Sunday April 17, including "Next Generation Video and Audio - Content Creation" at 2pm and "The Video Ecosystem" at 4:15pm.