It covers the principles of MOSFET operation, theory, scaling issues, and an in-depth discussion of nanometer MOSFETs.
What does MOCD stand for?
MOCD stands for MOSFET (Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor)-Only Current Divider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOCD
We have 3 other meanings of MOCD in our Acronym Attic
- Museum of Chicot County Arkansas (Lake Village, AR)
- Museum of Comics and Cartoon Art
- Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art (Toronto, Canada)
- Missouri City Clerks and Finance Officers Association
- Missouri Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Margaret Oliver Creative Design (Bellingham, WA)
- Matter of Creative Design (San Francisco, CA)
- Mayor's Office of Community Development (San Francisco, California)
- Ministry of Community Development (various nations)
- Molecular Orbital Correlation Diagram
- Military Operations in Cold Environments
- Movimiento Por La Certidumbre (Spanish: Movement for Certainty)
- Molecular Orbital Constrained Electron Diffraction Method
- Mother and Child Education Foundation
- Movement of the Believers of Peace and Equality (Togo)
- Monmouth County Emergency Response Team (New Jersey)
- Motorcycle Certification Data
- Ministry of Culture, Environment and Tourism (Malaysia)
- Molecule-Optimized Contracted Even-Tempered Gaussian Atomic Orbital
- Maintenance Operations Control File
Samples in periodicals archive:
NTK3134N is a 20 volt (V), 890 milliampere (mA), N-Channel MOSFET.
NYSE: VSH) today released eight n-channel power MOSFETs in an innovative new PowerPAK([R]) ChipFET([R]) package that offers advanced thermal performance in a compact 3-mm by 1.
Advanced Surface Potential Based MOSFET Model (PSP) Provides Jazz Customers Ability to More Accurately Simulate RF Circuits NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
The result is up to 30% less ringing as well as less power loss due to synchronous MOSFET shoot-through.
The value of the larger, high-current MOSFET is enhanced by the fact that they are competitively priced, without the cost premium traditionally associated with high voltage MOSFETs.
International Rectifier, IR(r) (NYSE:IRF), a world leader in power management technology, today introduced a new 30V-synchronous buck converter chipset consisting of the IRF6631 Control MOSFET and IRF6638 Synchronous MOSFET.
High-Current PolarHV MOSFET applications include telecom power systems, SMPS, small DC motor control, PFC circuits and other general purpose high power applications.