com)-- MNC Wireless Berhad ("MNC"), a Malaysian based mobile and digital solutions company has introduced Mjuice, a highly targeted direct marketing solution that lets business owners and marketers leverage behavioral targeting to interactively engage only the customers that are relevant to them.
What does MSGO stand for?
MSGO stands for MNC (Major NATO Command) Steering Group on Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSGO
We have 1 other meaning of MSGO in our Acronym Attic
- Mega Scale Glacial Lineation
- Michigan State Golf League
- Moore Stephens Global Link (China)
- Multi-Shot Grenade Launcher
- Message Logger
- Mesangial Cell Growth Medium (biology)
- Minimal Span Generator Matrix
- Madison Square Garden Network
- Michigan Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates
- Minor Salivary Gland Output (oral medicine)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Online (anime)
- Matched Small Grants Program (World Bank)
- Medical Sciences Graduate Program (graduate degree program)
- Medium Second Growth Phase
- Mobile Support Group
- Multi-Sector General Permit (US EPA)
- My Secret Garden Party
- Morbidity Statistics in General Practice study
- Morbidity Survey in General Practice
- Moscow State Geological Prospecting Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a 30-year career with MNC, Publisher Rob Brown will be retiring from his position, but will be assisting Vail Resorts and MNC through the transition.
For domestic firm workers, he finds that workers with at least 3 years of experience at an MNC command a wage premium of 5% compared with workers with similar experience at a domestic firm.
In July of 2007, the MNC Board of Governors, made up of provincial presidents, put forward a motion to appoint Bruce Dumont as interim president until a general assembly was held.
Legal battles have plagued the MNC with another court order released this January outlining their February assembly election.
In their analysis of MNC strategic performance, Kristensen (sociology of business firms and work organization, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark) and Zeitlin (sociology, public affairs, and history; U.
In addition, through a binding agreement between the IRS and an MNC, called an Advanced Pricing Agreement (APA), the IRS ensures compliance and offers taxpayers some degree of certainty in planning their business activities, by applying a pre-determined agreed-on TP method to specific transactions between the MNC and related parties.
Abstract * This paper examines the question as to whether two alternate environmental factors--competence development in subsidiary business relationships and competitive pressure of the subsidiary business environment--relate to the impact of subsidiaries on the competence development and performance of the larger MNC organisation.