April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MISO administered the first capacity auction under its recently enhanced resource adequacy construct this week.
What does MJL stand for?
MJL stands for MISO (Men's Island Soccer Organization) Junior League (Hawaii)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJL
We have 6 other meanings of MJL in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Juvenile Justice Centre (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Joseph Jackson Community (website)
- Mojo-Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
- Mahavir Janma Kalyanak (Malayalam; Jain celebration; UK)
- Marinejegerkommandoen (Norwegian Special Forces)
- Mary Jane Kelly (musician)
- Maynard James Keenan (singer)
- Movimiento de La Juventud Kuna (Spanish: Kuna Youth Movement; Panama)
- Museum Junge Kunst Frankfurt (German: Museum of Young Art; Frankfurt, Germany)
- Misjonen Jesus Leger (Norwegian: Mission Jesus Doctors; Vennesla, Norway)
- Mitra Jeruk Lestari (Indonesian: Sustainable Citrus Partners)
- Much Juggalo Love
- Manufaktur Jaeger–LeCoultre (Swiss watch maker)
- Multinational Joint Logistic Commander
- Multinational Joint Logistics Centre (NATO)
- Mallory Jones Lynch Flynn (maritime company; Stamford, CT)
- Mouvement Juif Libéral de France (French: Liberal Jewish Movement in France)
- Mainichi Japanese Language Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Moose Jaw Little League (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- MAU (Medium Attachment Unit) Jabber Lockup Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support for the move to MISO gathered momentum in recent weeks with filings from multiple parties to the proceeding before the Mississippi Public Service Commission.
An Entergy news release noted that some of the conditions "are of concern to the company," but both Entergy and MISO are still focused on the transfer.
ORANGE-RASPBERRY MISO SALAD DRESSING (Serves 4) I like to use seasoned rice vinegar for this salad dressing.
The many varieties are classified by colour--the darker miso, which has been aged longer, has a stronger, saltier flavour, whilst the lighter white and yellow misos tend to be less salty, even adding subtle sweet notes in certain circumstances.
Generally, these misos have a higher percentage of rice or other grains and are considered sweet because of their mild flavor.
In Japan, more than a hundred misos are available, but few appear in American markets.
Today, MISO Chief Executive Officer John Bear issued the following statement: "Over the past few days, two very positive events have occurred regarding Entergy's decision to join MISO.