The Planning Board met several times with MBTA officials to discuss the town's concerns, including noise levels at the proposed station and the unlikelihood of promised economic benefits, including new jobs and improved connectivity to freight service within the business park.
What does MSPAC stand for?
MSPAC stands for MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) Station Planning Advisory Committee (Rockport, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSPAC
- Microsoft Paint Adventure
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
- Minnesota School Psychologists Association
- MS (Master of Science) in Professional Accounting (various schools)
- MS Paint Adventures (Wiki)
- Multiple Spacecraft Per Aperture
- Mystery Shopping Providers Association
- Maryland State Police Alumni Association, Inc.
- Missouri State Park Advisory Board
- Maple Syrup Producers Association of Connecticut
- Medical Scholars Program Advisory Committee (University of Illinois)
- Multicultural Student Programming Advisory Council (Iowa State University)
- Mog³em Siê Powstrzymaæ Ale Nie Chcia³em
- Maryland School Performance Assessment Program
- Minister of State Responsible for Poverty Alleviation Programmes
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (degree)
- Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (Guatemala)
- Microscopic Spontaneous Platelet Aggregation Test
- Modified Staphylococcal Protein A Test (pathology)
- Major Surface Protein B (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MBTA Board of Directors announced that it has authorized a 99-year lease with Newton and the towns of Dover, Medfield and Needham for a portion of an abandoned railroad right-of-way in order to use it as a rail trail.
With this new iPhone App, riders are able to easily and instantly report suspicious activity on the MBTA to Transit Police.
According to the Globe, MBTA is required to integrate the new low-polluting buses into its fleet by July 15 to help offset emissions produced by the city's "Big Dig" construction project.
Last year, Congress revised MBTA to exclude nonnative birds.
Virtually every other transit system in America has contacted us for information" about the new policy, according to MBTA Deputy Police Chief Tom McCarthy.
4) Since the early 1990s, two important questions about the MBTA's impact on federal agencies have been unresolved: (1) whether the MBTA applies to federal agencies; (5) and (2) if so, whether its prohibition on the unpermitted "take" of migratory birds (6) extends to indirect, unintentional killing resulting from otherwise lawful activities.
578 MBTA buses are converting to ULSD, joining the 400 buses that began using the fuel last August when the MBTA began limited use in its Cabot and Charlestown facilities.