Bakerman MD, MMM, CPE * Bradley David Bastow DO, MBA, CPE * Randall Arthur Bickle DO, JD, CPE * Victor E.
What does MIEM stand for?
MIEM stands for MBA (Master of Business Administration) in International Economics and Management (academic degree)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIEM
We have 4 other meanings of MIEM in our Acronym Attic
- Media Information Exchange Group (NY)
- Midlands Intertribal Empowerment Group (South Carolina)
- McMaster Institute of Environment and Health (California)
- Modified Iterative Extended Hueckel Method
- Medication-Induced Esophageal Injury (drug-induced throat damage)
- Member of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland
- Management Information for the Electronic Library
- Microelectronics (International Conference)
- Motorola India Elecronics Ltd
- Maritime Information Exchange Model
- Member of Institution of Engineers Malaysia
- Member of the Institute of Emergency Management
- Michigan Institute for Educational Management (est. 1981; Lansing, MI)
- Ministerio de Industria, Energía y Minería (Spanish)
- Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics
- Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services
- Maritime Infrastructure Engineering and Management Program (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Membrane Inlet Electrochemical Mass Spectrometry
- Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems
- Member of Institution of Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The presence of Latin American students in MBA programs offered by business schools in Spain has increased markedly in recent years.
Listening skills, communication strategy, corporate identity, media training and even writing skills being taught by top MBA schools, right along side quantitative analysis, production theory and finance?
Dominican University of California has acquired the Green MBA program and trademark currently offered at New College of California.
Zuhair Afaneh, MD, CPE * Ali Alobaidli, MD, FRCPC, CPE * James Blankenship, MD, MBA, CPE * Richard Boehler, MD, MBA, MS, CPE * David Boss, MD, MMM, CPE * William Brady III, MD, MBA, CPE * Patricia Buss, MD, MBA, CPE * David Christeson, MD, CPE * Frank Crespin, MD, MPH, CPE * Malcolm Donnell, MD, MBA, CPE * Natarajan Elangovan, MD, MPH, CPE * Val Finnell, MD, CPE * Autumn Galbreath, MD, MBA, CPE * Patrick Garrett, MD, CPE * Robert G.
NEW YORK -- Fortune 500 employers are discovering that top MBA talent on the campuses of the nation's leading business schools is becoming more elusive than ever.
org Here's a list of the new CPEs: Abdulrahman Alnuaim MD, CPE Gerald Angoff, MD, CPE Anthony Ardire, MD, MPH, CPE David Barnard, MD, CPE Carolyn Bengtson, MD, MBA, CPE Keith Blauer, MD, MBA, CPE Russ Braun, MD, MPH, MBA, FACEP, CPE Steven Davidson, MD, MBA, CPE John Delaney, MD, DrPH, MPH, CPE Thomas Demarini, MD, MBA, CPE Louis Dickey, MD, MBA, CPE Thomas Diller, MD, MMM, CPE J.
Results show a broad majority of full-time, part-time and executive MBA programs recorded increased application volume compared with the levels they posted a year earlier.