For more computing power, these applications can scale to a computer cluster without any code change by utilizing the MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine.
What does MDCE stand for?
MDCE stands for MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDCE
We have 3 other meanings of MDCE in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland DC (District of Columbia) Delaware Broadcasters Association
- Message-Driven Confidence-Driven
- Michigan Department of Career Development
- Microsoft Developer Community Day
- Mobile Data Collection Device
- Monocyte-Dependent Cell Death (lymphocytes)
- Mega Disaster Consolidated Dial Network
- Mobile Dynamic Content Distribution Network
- Maebashi Dried Cocoon Exchange (Japan)
- Multidimensional Directed Cycles Ensemble (computing)
- Multiple Discrete-Continuous Extreme Value (economic model)
- Macrophage-Derived Competence Factor (leukocyte biology)
- Maintenance Data Collection Form
- Mesh Distributed Coordination Function
- Minidisc Community Forums
- Modified Direct Complement-Fixation (avian disease research method)
- Mononuclear-Derived Chemotactic Factor
- Minnesota Department of Children, Families and Learning
- Money Debt & Credit Group PLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
list prices start at $1,000 for Distributed Computing Toolbox and $6,000 for MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine.
MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine 3 is required to run the toolbox.
The MATLAB Distributed Computing Engine (available as a separate product) evaluates these tasks on remote MATLAB sessions and makes the results available to the original MATLAB session.