Los Angeles * Fender Center - Kids Rock Free * Food on Foot * Friends of Jazz at UCLA * Gay & Lesbian Elder Housing Corporation * Imagine LA * Jackie Paisley Sunshine * Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles * Los Angeles School Police Foundation * The Lynne Cohen Foundation for Ovarian Cancer Research * The Maple Counseling Center * Mending Kids International * The Painted Turtle * Parkman Triangle Park * PATH * Take Me Home Animal Rescue * Tri-Valley Special Olympics * WeSpark * Westside Family YMCA In addition to assisting with these charities' causes, six years ago, the firm instituted "Charity Jean Friday.
What does LCFOCR stand for?
LCFOCR stands for Lynne Cohen Foundation for Ovarian Cancer Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- LaBelle Community Football League (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lassen County Free Library (Susanville, CA)
- Landing Craft, Flotilla, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Lane County Farmers Market (Eugene, OR)
- Lesser Curvature and Fundus Myotomy
- Liquid-Fed Ceramic Melter
- Large Complex Financial Organization
- Line Current Feed Open
- Lowest Cost, First Out (lot sales)
- Lowndes County Freedom Organization (Lowndes County, AL)
- Liquid Crystal Fabry-Perot
- Larimer County Foster Parent Association (Colorado)
- Lake County Forest Preserve District (Illinois)
- La Canada Flintridge Public Library (La Canada Flintridge, CA)
- Lead Cooled Fast Reactor
- Liberty City Free Radio
- Local Capillary-to-Fiber Ratio (biology)
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue System (Leesburg, VA)
- Lower Columbia Fish Recovery Board (Washington)
- Linear Context Free Rewriting Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
``They gave their children the most precious gift, that is they took away this sword of Damocles hanging over their mother's head,'' said Trudy Harris, co-executive director of the Lynne Cohen Foundation for Ovarian Cancer Research, where Kretchmer underwent genetic testing and counseling.
The Lynne Cohen Foundation for Ovarian Cancer Research is sponsoring a symposium on The Emerging Role of Screening and Prevention in Women's Cancers at the USC Health Sciences Campus on Saturday, April 26, 2003.