org/page/foundation/initiatives/lady-bird-johnson-environmental-award When: Nominations are accepted beginning February 19, 2013 Nomination deadline is May 31, 2013 SOURCE Lyndon Baines Johnson Foundation
What does LBJ stand for?
LBJ stands for Lyndon Baines Johnson
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LBJ
We have 17 other meanings of LBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Camp Long Binh Junction
- Lady Bird Johnson (wife of 36th president, Lyndon B. Johnson)
- LeBron James (basketball player)
- Lehman Brothers Japan
- Light Bulb Joke
- Little Baby Jesus
- Little Beagle Johnson (LBJ's Dog)
- Little Brown Jug
- Location Business Japan
- Long Binh Jail (Vietnam)
- Laguna Beach Jean Company (Los Angeles, CA)
- Long Beach Junior Chamber (California)
- Long Beach Junior Concert Band
- L.T. Ball Junior High (Tipp City, OH)
- Lehman Brothers Japan, Inc.
- Lyndon B. Johnson Library (Austin, Texas)
- Latif Bawany Jute Mills Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Liberty Bell Jet Rally
- Left Bank Jazz Society (Baltimore, MD)
- Littoral Battlespace Joint Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Daily Mail, Barbara joined her daughter-in-law Laura Bush on a panel for the 'Enduring Legacies of America's First Ladies' conference at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library.
The book has its origins in a workshop at the London School of Economics on the Big Society, which seems to be current British English for what Lyndon Baines Johnson called the Great Society.
MY learned colleague, the ancient and honourable Lord Keevins, is quoting the profanity of Lyndon Baines Johnson to describe Peter Lawwell becoming part of the SFA establishment he so despised.
Students from Maryland's George Fox and Lime Kiln middle schools performed on the plaza at the Lyndon Baines Johnson building in Washington, D.
Independence Day (Moldova), Lyndon Baines Johnson Day (Texas) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] August 28.
Belafonte recalls that King agonized over this speech, knowing full well that it would put him on a direct collision course with his one champion of civil rights in the White House, President Lyndon Baines Johnson," the auction house said in a statement.
One not to miss is the Lyndon Baines Johnson ad from 1964