Valois, who is a research acupuncturist at the Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood, England.
What does LJMC stand for?
LJMC stands for Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LJMC
We have 1 other meaning of LJMC in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratoire Jacques Louis Lions (Paris)
- Life Jacket Loaner Program
- Let Jonathan Live Society
- Larry John McNally (singer-songwriter)
- Lembaga Jurutera Malaysia (Malaysia: Malaysian Board of Engineers)
- Libyan Journal of Medicine
- Limited Joint Mobility
- Lind Jensens Maskinfabrik (Danish engineering firm)
- Long Jump Module (Half-Life)
- Lagan Jute Machinery Company (India)
- London Java Meetup Group
- Landmann Jungman Memorial Hospital (Scotland, SD)
- Laura Johnson Memorial Library (Groveton, NH)
- Leona Johnson Memorial Library (Winnebago, NE)
- Lietuvos Jaunuju Matematiku Mokykla (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Young Mathematicians School; est. 1969)
- La Jolla Music Society (La Jolla, CA)
- Lietuvos Jaunuju Mokslininku Sajunga (Lithuanian Society of Young Researchers)
- Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
- Lawrence Johnson Machine Works (Freeport, NY)
- Landelijk Jurispr Nr (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
de Valois, who is a research acupuncturist at the Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre, Mount Vernon Hospital, Northwood, England.