Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy before chemotherapy is the standard of care for patients with small breast cancers.
What does LM/SL stand for?
LM/SL stands for Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LM/SL in our Acronym Attic
- Lynch Mob
- Lens Maillard Product 1
- Lockheed-Martin Advanced Technology Center (Palo Alto, California)
- Lockheed-Martin Communication and Power Center (Newton, Pennsylvania)
- Lattice-Matched Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Last-Mile Hazard Warning System (emergency response technology; Sri Lanka)
- Longitudinal Muscle with Myenteric Plexus
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- License Manager-X (software)
- Longitudinal Smooth Muscle-Myenteric Plexus (also seen as LM-MP)
- Lumen Per Watt
- LAN Manager for Unix
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (gaming)
- Licensed Music to Player (video game system)
- Lembaga Menaggulangi Masalah Merokok (indonesian smoking control foundation)
- Local Multiplier 3 (measures local ecomony impact)
- Labor Management Agreement
- Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique
- Labour Market Agreement (Canada)
- Labour Market Analysis (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy for breast cancer.
Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy for melanoma: past, present, and future.