Slatington, $20,000; -- Lycoming County - Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition, Williamsport, $20,000; -- Philadelphia County - Philadelphia Youthbuild Charter School, Philadelphia, $17,663; -- Philadelphia County - RFK Riverfront CDC, Philadelphia, $20,000; and -- York County - United Way of York County, York, $17,125.
What does LCHIC stand for?
LCHIC stands for Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition (Williamsport, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lennar Charitable Housing Foundation (Aliso Viejo, CA; est. 2001)
- Lost City Hydrothermal Field (mid-Atlantic ocean; est. 2000)
- Low Carbohydrate High Fat
- Licensed and Certified Home Health
- Linn County Home Health (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Lacombe Community Housing Initiative
- Licking County Housing Initiatives
- Lion Capital Holdings Inc.
- Library Consortium of Health Institutions in Buffalo (New York)
- Land & Community Heritage Investment Program (Concord, NH)
- Laity Committee in the Holy Land (Palestinian Christian group)
- Lateral Head Coracohumeral Ligament
- Lane County Historical Museum (Oregon)
- Lewis County Historical Museum (Chehalis, WA)
- Large-Cell Hypothalamic Nuclei
- Low-Cost Home Ownership (UK)
- Linear Combination of Harmonic Oscillator Products
- Lancaster Community Health Plan
- Local Care Health Plan (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonnie Coyle (610) 654-2100 Lycoming County Lycoming-Clinton Counties Commission for Community Action Contact: Janet Alling (570) 326-0587 $20,000 Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition Contact: Susan Browning (570) 323-0390 $20,000 McKean County The Salvation Army of Bradford County $20,000 Contact: Capt.