The Luxury Customer Experience Index survey (LCEI) rated 16 of the largest luxury fashion designer brands based on their direct individual shopping experiences.
What does LCEI stand for?
LCEI stands for Luxury Customer Experience Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCEI
We have 1 other meaning of LCEI in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Centered Earth Fixed
- Leadership Conference Education Fund
- Lenawee County Education Foundation (Michigan)
- Lutheran Church Extension Fund
- Lymphocyte Colony Enhancement Factor (immunology)
- Long Chain Essential Fatty Acid
- Libby Community Environmental Health Project (Montana)
- Low Cost Expendable Harassment Vehicle
- Library Consortium of Eastern Idaho
- Living Color Enterprises, Inc. (est. 1998; Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Laboratory for Concurrent Engineering and Logistics (Singapore)
- Lee County Environmental Laboratory (Ft. Myers, FL)
- Lunar-Base Controlled Ecological Life Support System
- LaSalle County Episcopal Ministry (Illinois)
- Life Cycle Engineering Manager
- Life Cycle Equipment Manager
- Linn County Emergency Medicine (est. 1994; Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Lake County Emergency Management Agency (Ohio)
- Lee County Emergency Medical Services (Florida)
- Line Card Equipment Number (Hekimian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Luxury Institute study reviewed the firm's effectiveness, personnel and environment and said, "Edward Jones is the top rated full-service retail broker of the 2007 Luxury Customer Experience Index (LCEI) and is the only brand with above average ratings on all aspects of the customer service experience measured in the LCEI.
The Luxury Customer Experience Index surveyed high net-worth clients in four major areas: effectiveness of meeting customer needs; perceived price worthiness; customer retention/loyalty, and customer referral.
NEW YORK -- According to the new Luxury Customer Experience Index survey (LCEI) from the New York-based Luxury Institute (www.
NEW YORK -- According to the new Cruise Lines Luxury Customer Experience Index survey (LCEI), from the New York-based Luxury Institute, Radisson Seven Seas (recently renamed Regent Seven Seas to match its sister luxury hotel brand), was rated best in delivering customer experience by its wealthy customers.
NEW YORK -- According to the new Luxury Customer Experience Index survey (LCEI) from the New York-based Luxury Institute, Commerce Bank overwhelmingly earned top honors as the consumer bank that delivers "the best customer experience" as rated and ranked by their own high net worth customers.
Publications include the monthly Wealth Report, the Luxury Brand Status Index surveys, the Luxury Best Practices surveys and the Luxury Customer Experience Index surveys.
NEW YORK -- Wealthy customers voted Ferragamo the brand that delivers the best customer experience, with a score of 84, according to the new Luxury Customer Experience Index survey (LCEI) from the New York-based Luxury Institute (www.