Michael Cooper-White Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
What does LTSG stand for?
LTSG stands for Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg (Gettysburg, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTSG
We have 4 other meanings of LTSG in our Acronym Attic
- 'Long Tall Sally' Ep (Beatles record)
- Long-Term Socio-Ecological Research
- Liberty Tax Service East Toronto (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Lawrence Township School Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- Little Thompson Science Foundation (est. 1996)
- Long Term Storage Facility (hazardous materials)
- Long-Term Strategic Framework (various organizations)
- Low-Temperature Steam and Formaldehyde
- Library Technology Site Grants
- Long-Term Study Group
- Low Temperature Single Grain Thin Film Transistor
- Landside Transport Storage and Handling
- Low Temperature Super Heater
- Land Title Services of Illinois, Inc.
- Lern Transfer System Inventar (German: Learning Transfer System Inventory)
- Lighthouse Technology Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Local Telecom Systems, Inc. (Nevada)
- Logistics and Transportation Services, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Long-Term Spontaneous Improvement (biology)
- Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ismail Petra (Malaysian airport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baines holds a bachelor of arts degree in history from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio, and a master of divinity from the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg.
Before she was ordained Platz served five years as assistant Lutheran chaplain at the university, after earning a bachelor of divinity at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg (LTSG), an ELCA seminary in Gettysburg, Pa.
Kristin Johnston Largen Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
Marty Stevens Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
Angela Zimmann Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
degree from The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg and earned the Ph.
Nicole Wachter holds a masters degree in Pastoral Counseling from Loyola College in Maryland and is now a student at the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg.