The STEP campus is adjacent to the 1,414-acre Luther Forest Technology campus, home of an under-construction $6 billion chip fabrication facility that will be the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facility in the world.
What does LFTC stand for?
LFTC stands for Luther Forest Technology Campus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFTC
We have 4 other meanings of LFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Lakeland Flying Tigers Blog
- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards (band)
- Lean Finely-Textured Beef
- Liquid Fuels Trust Board (New Zealand)
- Lufthansa Flight Training Berlin (Germany)
- Landing Force Training Command
- Live Fast Take Chances
- Live from the Compound (Internet radio show)
- Lufthansa Flight Training Center (Germany)
- Lunken Flight Training Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Lutheran Farmer Training Centre
- Lyttelton Firearm Training Centre (South Africa)
- Left for the Day
- Land Force Tactical Doctrine Working Party
- Letters from the Earth (book)
- Live Fire Test and Evaluation (US DoD)
- Love for the Elderly (various organizations)
- Less Formal Township Establishment Act (South Africa)
- Live Fire Test and Evaluation Strategy
- Land Forces Trials and Evaluation Unit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second Ruby opportunity comes from GlobalFoundries, a microchip manufacturer based on the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Saratoga County, NY.
Building on America's fastest growing technology sector Located at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in the heart of upstate New York's "Tech Valley," Fab 8 is being developed as the most advanced semiconductor foundry campus in the world.
GE (NYSE: GE) announced today that it has signed a contract to supply an ultrapure water system to GLOBALFOUNDRIES' new semiconductor manufacturing facility currently under construction at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Saratoga County, N.
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Luther Forest Technology Campus (LFTC) today announced a new corporate brand and Web destination, as it welcomes its first anchor tenant for the 1,414-acre campus.
In July, GLOBALFOUNDRIES broke ground on the construction of Fab 2, the company's new 300mm semiconductor manufacturing facility at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Saratoga County, NY.
MUNICH, Germany, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Calling it only, "One of two places on the planet so perfectly suited for nanotechnology manufacturing," Ken Green, president of the Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC), took the wraps off for the world here today of the Luther Forest Technology Campus (LFTC).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES today announced it officially broke ground on the construction of Fab 2, a new semiconductor manufacturing facility located at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Saratoga County, New York.