Customers already benefitting from the value of Network Sentry/Analytics include: Sarasota Memorial Health Care Systems, Luther College, The University of Nottingham (UK, China & Malaysia), Bryant University, North-West University (South Africa), The University of Portsmouth (UK).
What does LC stand for?
LC stands for Luther College (Dechorah, Iowa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LC
We have 121 other meanings of LC in our Acronym Attic
- Low Confidence
- Low Cost
- Low Coupling
- Low-Carbohydrate (diet)
- Lower Canada
- Lower Case
- Lower Class
- Lucent Connector (fiber optic connector with a 1.25mm ferrule)
- Lucky Charms
- Lung Center
- Lymphocytic Cholangitis
- Lynchburg College (Virginia)
- Saint Lucia (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Landing Craft, Flotilla Flagship (US Navy)
- Logistics Center-Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Low-Carb-Anarchy (debate, support, information, education group for low-carb styles)
- Liquid Chromatography with Amperometric Detection
- Least-Committed Basic Belief Assignment
- Locus Ceruleus and Brachium Conjunctivum (neuroscience)
- Liquid chromatography with PhotoDiode Array Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
An active member of the community, Creighton has received awards from Luther College (2005) and Black Meetings & Tourism (2006) for Distinguished Service.
157 BT720 In a revision of his 2004 PhD dissertation in early modern history at the University of Arizona, Christman (history, Luther College, Iowa) argues that by the second half of the 16th century, a significant proportion of the laity, even those of only modest social and economic status, had developed a far-reaching understanding of the central doctrines of Lutheranism and a personal connection to them.
Bernatz (mathematics, Luther College, Iowa) introduces solution techniques of separation of variables, orthogonal eigenfunction bases, and Fourier solutions, as well as the following advanced numerical solution techniques for nonlinear problems: the finite difference method, the finite element method, and "the finite analytic method wherein separation of variables Fourier series methods are applied to locally linearized versions of the original partial differential equations.
Drakeford, who lives in Kew Gardens, Queens, has a bachelor of arts degree in history and sociology from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
He received his bachelor's degree at Luther College and his master's degree at U.
Sessions taught at the University of Minnesota and Grinnell and Luther Colleges before coming to Kirkwood in 1985.
edu/~dance Luther College Theatre/Dance Department 700 College Drive Decorah, Iowa 52101 Contact Name: Jane Hawley Phone: 1.