Both Clinton Middle School and Luther Burbank Middle School, in Lancaster, held their annual spelling bees recently.
What does LBMS stand for?
LBMS stands for Luther Burbank Middle School (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBMS
We have 9 other meanings of LBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Belton Middle School (Belton, TX)
- Lake Bluff Middle School (Lake Bluff, Illinois)
- Lake Butler Middle School (Florida)
- Law Business Management System (Elegrity, Inc.)
- Learmonth Burchette Management Systems (Houston, Texas)
- Lee Burneson Middle School (Westlake, OH)
- Live Bird Market System
- Location-Based Management System (Vico Software)
- London Business and Management School (UK)
- Long Beach Middle School (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, 2012 National Teacher of the Year Rebecca Mieliwocki, a 7th grade teacher at Luther Burbank Middle School in California, was honored at a White House ceremony where President Barack Obama noted her forward-thinking use of Facebook to help families of her students stay connected with the classroom.
This year's winner, Rebecca Mieliwocki, is an English teacher at Luther Burbank Middle School in Burbank, California.
Where: Luther Burbank Middle School Auditorium 6460 N.
Byline: EUGENE TONG Staff Writer BURBANK -- For the teachers of Luther Burbank Middle School, giving up their lunch lounge to make room for a science lab was just part of the job.
Superintendent Michael Wood, Athletic Director Tanya Rich and Facilities Director Bill Cleary held the first of three public forums last week at Luther Burbank Middle School in Lancaster explaining the safety concerns.
com (818) 546-3304 CAPTION(S): photo Photo: Luther Burbank Middle School teachers, from left, Raylene Dodson, Lisa Raluy and April Evans yell out protest slogans during picketing by hundreds of teachers outside Burbank City Hall on Thursday.
Doyle is a straight A student in the eighth grade at Luther Burbank Middle School, in Lancaster.