Held each November, Lung Cancer Awareness Week raises awareness of the disease, encourages early diagnosis, shares new treatment developments and screening methods, and offers support to patients and their loved ones.
What does LCAW stand for?
LCAW stands for Lung Cancer Awareness Week
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCAW
- Licking County Area Transportation Study (Newark, OH)
- Life Cycle Asset Tracking System (US FAA)
- Low Cost Advanced Target Sensor
- Legal Community Against Violence (San Francisco, CA)
- Licensed Clubs Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Live Cold-Adapted Vaccines
- Logistics Support Center Customer Asset Visibility
- Landing Craft and Amphibious Vehicle Assignment Table
- Lawrence County Area Vocational Technical School
- Low-Cost ASW Weapon (NATO Program for SSTD)
- Lutheran Church of Australia-Western Australia
- Laboratory Coordinating Board
- Lactophenol Cotton Blue
- Lafayette Concert Band (Lafayette, LA)
- Lakeland Civic Band (Kirtland, OH)
- Lakeshore Concert Band (Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada)
- Laminated Copper Bus-bars
- Landscape Characterization Branch (US EPA)
- Landscape Contractors Board (Oregon)
- Lansing Concert Band (Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Epatha Merkerson and recording artist Richard Marx are stepping into the spotlight during Lung Cancer Awareness Week 2003, November 17-22, to inspire Americans to learn more about the disease and share the information with families and friends.
She's sharing her knowledge this week as a spokeswoman for Lung Cancer Awareness Week.
We need to educate the public about lung cancer and we are hoping that through Lung Cancer Awareness Week we can increase knowledge of the disease," emphasized Blum.
Lung Cancer Awareness Week Feed: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2000 2:00PM - 2:30PM (Eastern) Telstar 6 (C-Band) Transponder 9 Dual Audio 6.
Lung Cancer Awareness Week For more information on this report or to preview the video go to: http://www.
WHAT: -- Christy Turlington and Richard Marx are lending a face and a voice to lung cancer during Lung Cancer Awareness Week to help bring this stigmatized disease out of the shadows and offer hope.
They are participating in Lung Cancer Awareness Week (November 12 - 18) to educate the public about lung cancer; the importance of early detection and screening; new treatment advances; and survivorship.