The conference organizer is the Lunar and Planetary Institute of Houston.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Lunar and Planetary Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Performance Index
- Loss Prevention Investigator
- Louisiana Pain Initiative
- Louisiana Polytechnic Institute (now Louisiana Tech University)
- Low Pressure Inflator (SCUBA)
- Low Pressure Isolation
- Low Probability of Intercept
- Low Probability of Interference
- Low-Pressure Injection
- Lumosity Performance Index (metric)
- Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
- LInux Professional Institute Approved Training Partner
- Low Probability of Intercept/Detection
- Lower Probability of Intercept/Lower Probability of Detection
- Labatt People in Action (Canada)
- Label Printing Industries of America
- Lembaga Pendidikan Indonesia Amerika (Indonesian: Indonesian American Education Institute; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Libertarian Party of Iowa (political group)
- Louisiana Private Investigators Association
- Low Power on Intel Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lunar and Planetary Institute is bringing the art of interpretation to science through nonpersonal media: images, text, exhibits, and stories.
The lightweight, synthetic aperture radar's findings "show the moon is an even more interesting and attractive scientific, exploration and operational destination than people had previously thought," said Paul Spudis, lead investigator of the Mini-SAR experiment at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas.
The answer may have something to do with the Martian surface itself," says Stephen Clifford, a planetary scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas "At this point, any hypothesis is pure speculation," Three possible scenarios; Polar Lander may have sunk into Martian dust, landed on the side of a canyon and toppled over, or crashed due to a design flaw.
Spudis, a geologist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston.
Graham Ryder, staff scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas, will discuss what the lunar samples from the Apollo and unmanned Soviet Luna missions still teach us about the Moon.
HOUSTON, July 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI) in Houston, Texas, and the University of Texas at Arlington recently hosted five undergraduate students from the Indian Institute of Science and Technology (IIST) in Thiravanathapuram, India.
Luo worked is co-author of the report along with Tomasz Stepinski, a staff scientist at the Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston, Texas.