The Lunar Laser Ranging Instrument studied the topography of the moon's surface by precisely measuring the altitudes.
What does LLR stand for?
LLR stands for Lunar Laser Ranging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLR
We have 78 other meanings of LLR in our Acronym Attic
- Libraries and Learning Resources (various locations)
- Load-Limiting Resistor
- Loading Ready Run (Internet sketch comedy group)
- Loan Loss Reserve
- Local Linear Regression
- Log-Likelihood Ratio
- Logging Last Resource (software)
- Long Lost Rebels (band)
- Looks Like Rain (song)
- Low Level Radiation
- Log Likelihood Ratio Based Belief Propagation
- Least-Loaded Routing with First Fit
- Least-Loaded Routing First-Fit Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Lower Limb Revascularization and Free Flap Transfer
- Log-Likelihood-Ratio-Based Generalized Selection Combining
- Labor Relations Reporter - Individual Employment Rights Newsletter
- Lietuvos Lenku Rinkimu Akcija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Polish Election Campaign)
- Low Lateral Right Atrial (cardiology)
- Linked List Random Access Memory
- Labor Law Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
From this relatively simple beginning evolved the lunar laser ranging experiment [33, 34] for which the Apollo 11, 14, and 15 astronauts placed arrays of retroreflectors on the lunar surface (Fig.
During his career, Newhall worked on spacecraft navigation and orbit determination, very-long- baseline interferometry and lunar laser ranging.