The EPC Contract Price is expected to be approximately $15 billion, and is a mix of Lump Sum Turn Key, Remeasurable and Reimbursable contract scheme.
What does LSTK stand for?
LSTK stands for Lump Sum Turn Key (contract or package)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LSTK
- Local Sustainable Transport Fund (UK)
- Longshore Sediment Transport Facility
- Legacy System Transition Guide (wireless networking)
- Lone Star Texas Grill (restaurant)
- Landing Ship, Tank Casualty Evacuation (US Navy)
- La Sécurité des Technologies de l'Information (French: Information Technology Security)
- Long Term Evolution/System Architecture Evolution Trial Initiative (3GPP)
- Laboratory Scientific and Technical Information System
- Länsi-Suomen Teollisuus- ja Kiinteistötekniikka (Finland)
- Lunds Songahm Taekwondo Klubb (Sweden)
- Life Science Technologies Laboratory
- Large-Scale Tuna Longline Fishing Vessel
- Lok Sin Tong Leung Kau Kui College (Hong Kong)
- Laughing Silently to Myself
- Lean Soft Tissue Mass (anatomy)
- Life Science Technology Materials (Germany)
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- London School of Thai Massage (UK)
- London School of Traditional Massage (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cold commissioning of the CTRP follows the issuing of a C1 Level: Certificate of Mechanical Completion (the 'Certificate') by Basil Read Holdings Limited subsidiary, Matomo Projects (Pty) Limited, in accordance with the technical documentation as per the lump sum turn key contract, and to the satisfaction of Phoenix's third party inspectors.
PTC signs $378m deal for polysilicon plant POLYSILICON Technology Company (PTC) announced that it has signed a $378 million lump sum turn key engineering, procurement and construction (LSTK EPC) contract for Phase 1 of its Polysilicon Plant with Hyundai Engineering Company and KCC Engineering and Construction Corporation.
Summary: TE[umlaut]cnicas Reunidas, TR, and Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited, Borouge, signed on 03/02/2009 the Lump Sum Turn Key (LSTK) conversion agreement for the Utilities & Offsites contract for the Borouge 2 facilities currently under construction.
The Engineering, Procurement and Construction contract (EPC) was signed as lump sum turn key, with schedule and price fixed, includes completion and performance guarantees for the plants and foresees incentive mechanisms to the EPC Contractor to anticipate the delivery of the units.
Detailed process descriptions with envisaged operational philosophy - Full equipment lists (Mechanical, electrical, instruments) - Plant Layouts - Structural take offs (Steel, concrete etc) - Lump Sum Turn Key Price for Plant Established in 1984, DRA is South Africa's largest mining engineering company specializing in project management and process plant design with projects on five contintents.
In its 70 years of history JGC has executed more than 10,000 projects, many on a lump sum turn key basis, for a wide range of industries in over 50 countries.
8 million increase in the costs for the power plant, which will now operate on heavy fuel oil rather than more costly diesel oil; increases related to the general rise in construction and related input costs, particularly for steel and for ocean shipping; increased costs related to the decision to use a Lump Sum Turn Key contract; and obtaining political risk insurance.