ChanneLinx has a strong, stable customer base including blue-chip companies like Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation and L&W Supply.
What does LMC stand for?
LMC stands for Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMC
We have 351 other meanings of LMC in our Acronym Attic
- London Mortgage Company (UK)
- London Musicians Collective (UK)
- Long Motor Corporation (Kansas)
- Lost My Connection
- Lotus Mobile Connect (IBM)
- Louisiana Music Commission (est. 1979)
- Low Marble Count :-)
- Low-Mass Companion (star)
- Low-pressure Molding Compound
- Lower Middle-Class
- Lundin Mining Corp. (various locations)
- Lundin Mining Corporation (various locations)
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Luxury Marketing Council (est. 1994; various locations)
- Lyondell Methanol Co., LP
- Lake Mead Christian Academy (Henderson, NV)
- Lease Management and Concession Agreement
- Leave My Child Alone
- Left Main Coronary Artery
- Left Middle Cerebral Artery
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2001 Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation (the nation's largest dealer-owned lumber and building materials cooperative with annual sales of over $2 billion) announced today that they will begin using ChanneLinx's Trading Management Solution, including the WebDI(TM) service to exchange electronic transactions with their stockholders.