68) There is a dual innervation to each lumbar facet joint.
What does LFJ stand for?
LFJ stands for Lumbar Facet Joint (back pain research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFJ
We have 3 other meanings of LFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Framework in Number (mathematics education)
- Local Freedom of Information Officer (Sedgwick, KS)
- Lycée Français International de Pékin (French: French International School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Labour Friends of Iraq (UK)
- Leeds Faith in Schools (UK)
- Low Frequency in Stereo
- Lung Function Information System (pulmonary disease)
- La Feria Independent School District (Texas)
- Lycée Français International de Tokyo (French: Tokyo International French School)
- Lower Flex Joint (offshore drilling rigs)
- Lycee-Franco Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese School; Tokyo, Japan)
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center (La Jolla, California)
- Lycée Franco-Japonais de Tokyo (French international school; Tokyo, Japan)
- Landesanstalt Für Kommunikation (German: State Institute of Communications)
- Lenkflugkoerpersysteme GmbH (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Les French Killers (gaming clan)
- Light French Kissing
- Little Fat Kid
- Livermore Fortran Kernels (computer performance test)
- Luftforsvarets Forsyningskommando
Samples in periodicals archive:
An associated action of healthy multifidus activity retracts the lumbar facet joint capsules during joint articulation .
This book is a careful compilation of evidence regarding clinical musculoskeletal tests available at the time of writing, although there are certain data items that have not been included such as the diagnostic accuracy characteristics of the extension-rotation test for lumbar facet joint pain.
These devices will not be available for sale for the treatment of arthritis in lumbar facet joints in the United States until and unless they are cleared for sale by the FDA for the treatment of this condition.