1988) Weight-bearing exercise training and lumbar bone mineral content in postmenopausal women.
What does LBMC stand for?
LBMC stands for Lumbar Bone Mineral Content
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBMC
We have 7 other meanings of LBMC in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Bismarck-Mandan Alumni Association (North Dakota)
- Lumber and Building Materials Association (Canada)
- Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (est. 2006; National Cancer Institute)
- Left Behind Message Board
- Lehman Brothers Merchant Banking
- Lossy Blass Matrix Beam-Forming Network
- Lattimore, Black, Morgan & Cain (professional services firm; Tennessee)
- Leg Bone Mineral Content
- Long Beach Medical Center (Long Beach, NY)
- Long Beach Municipal Code (Long Beach, CA)
- Lymphoid Bone Marrow Culture
- Lumbar Bone Mineral Density
- Louisiana Building Material Dealers Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Long Beach Model Forest
- Long Beach MacGraphics Group
- Long Branch Manufactured Gas Plant (New Jersey)
- Laboratory for BioMedical Informatics (Netherlands)
- Lake Basin Management Initiative
- Lean Body Mass Index
- Long Beach Marine Institute (Long Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've found that lumbar bone mineral content increased significantly after just nine months of weight-bearing exercise," says Dalsky, an exercise physiologist.