Lucy van Pelt, Gordon Gekko, Nelson Muntz and Godzilla are a few of the other bullies throwing their satirical support behind the mayoral frontrunner.
What does LVP stand for?
LVP stands for Lucy Van Pelt (Peanuts character)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LVP
We have 79 other meanings of LVP in our Acronym Attic
- Little Village Playhouse (theatre company; Pleasantville, NY)
- Liverpool Lime Street Station (Railway code)
- Livin' Peace Productions
- Living la Vida Pinka
- LLS (Laser Leveling System) Vertical Position
- Low Value Pool (Australia)
- Low Vapor Pressure
- Low Visibility Procedure (aviation procedure for ground operation in low visibility)
- Low Voltage Protection
- Lucent Voice Player
- Latent Variable Path Analysis
- Latinitati Vivae Provehendae Associatio eV (Germany)
- Left Ventricular Pulsus Alternans (cardiology)
- Lehigh Valley Psychological Association (Allentown, PA)
- Low Value Purchase Authorization (University of California)
- Lung Ventilator Performance Analyser
- Livermore Valley Performing Arts Center (Livermore, CA)
- Light Volume Pull Back
- Low Voltage Power Breaker (electricity)
- Las Vegas Public Branch Library (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clark Geser's musical is an agreeable appropriation of Schulz's timeless comic strip, paying respectful homage to the inexhaustibly introspective personalities that bombard poor Charlie Brown with alarmingly contradictory derision and adulation, spearheaded by Caitlyn Griffin's malicious Lucy van Pelt.
She has something of Lisa Simpson and a little more of Peanuts' Lucy van Pelt, but with a seriousness and a single-mindedness that is all her own.
Cheesecake (the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and model/actress Carmen Electra) and beefcake (the rippling bodies of male models Tyson Beckford and Michael O'Hearn) receive equal attention, though pre-teens may be more interested in the dinosaurs of "Jurassic Park's Lost World" or the philosophical advice of the "Peanuts" resident crab, Lucy Van Pelt.
For the younger set, "Lucy's Really Big Show" features Lucy Van Pelt in her very own show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre.
Martin) pines after his eternal crush, struggles to keep his kite aloft, strikes out in the ninth inning and visits tyrannical Lucy van Pelt (Julie Dixon Jackson) for 5-cents-per-session psychological advice.
The comic focused on a lovable crew of characters including Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Charlie's pet beagle, Snoopy, and his side-kick Woodstock, as well as several other characters, which were the focus of funny, poignant stories of childhood for every season.
He was the Lucy Van Pelt of the locker room, sitting at his cubicle and dispensing advice.