LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC * Majesco Entertainment Company * Microsoft Corporation * NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
What does LEC stand for?
LEC stands for LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC (computer game company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEC
We have 227 other meanings of LEC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Exchange Companies
- Locally Employed Civilian
- Lockheed Electronics Company
- Lodge Executive Committee Meeting (Order of the Arrow, Tamegonit Lodge 147, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Logan Entertainment Centre (Australia)
- Logical Equivalence Check (engineering, electronics, design automation, formal verification)
- London European Club (London, UK)
- London Euston Crewe (UK engineers line reference)
- Long Evans Cinnamon (rat species)
- Low Emissions Combustion
- Lumped Element Circulator
- Lunar Equipment Conveyor
- Leafy Cotyledon 2 (transcription factor in plant genetics)
- Lower Echelon Command and Control
- Lower Echelon Command and Control Battlefield Operating System
- Lower Echelon Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- Laboratoire d'Examen des Combustibles Actifs (French: Fuel Assets Examination Laboratory)
- Largest Effective Coefficient Algorithm
- Launch Escape Control Area
- Law Enforcement Clerks Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The game, published by LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC and developed by Factor 5 LLC, is one of eighteen GAMECUBE(TM) launch titles set to come to market in North America for the holidays.
The Lucas group of companies also includes LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC, Lucas Digital Ltd.
LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC, Midway Home Entertainment Inc.
The tournament features the popular Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast game from LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC.
LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC is a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software worldwide.
com About LucasArts LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC is a leading international developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for a variety of computer and console platforms.
Developed by LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC along with Raven Software, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a first-person shooter game based on the popular Quake III(R) engine.