Young, a social sciences scholar, was also a minister who founded Lubbock Christian College in Lubbock, Texas, in 1956.
What does LCC stand for?
LCC stands for Lubbock Christian College (now Lubbock Christian University; Lubbock, TX, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCC
We have 537 other meanings of LCC in our Acronym Attic
- Longview Community College (Missouri)
- Loose Class Cohesion
- Loss Control Committee (various organizations)
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce (Loveland, CO)
- Low Cloud Cover (meteorology)
- Low Complexity Code
- Low Cost Carrier
- Low Cost Countries (manufacturing)
- Lower Canada College (coeducational K-12 day school Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Lower Columbia College (Longview, WA)
- Lufthansa City Center (travel)
- Lung Cancer Center (various locations)
- Lutheran Church-Canada
- Lycée Collège des Creusets
- Lydian Chromatic Concept (Jazz musician George Russell's theory for approaching western harmony)
- Lincoln Christian College & Seminary (Lincoln, IL)
- Limited Capability Configuration - Europe
- Longitudinal Characteristic Curve of Chronic Liver Disease
- Liaison Council on Certification for the Surgical Technologist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another school in the area is Lubbock Christian College, with an enrollment of about 1,000.
She, too, earned an associate college degree, was hired by SSA in 1989, then got a bachelor's degree in 1990 from Lubbock Christian College, and now works full-time at SSA.