At the lowest dose tested (10 mg), ITI-007 fully occupied cortical 5-HT2A receptors (up to 92% displacement of [11C]-MDL100907 in the prefrontal cortex) with measurable occupancy of D2 receptors (up to 16% displacement of [11C]-raclopride) in the human basal ganglia.
What does LDT stand for?
LDT stands for Lowest Dose Tested
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDT
We have 114 other meanings of LDT in our Acronym Attic
- Light Duty Truck
- Lightning Data Transport (AMD replacement for PCI)
- Line Designation Table
- Linear Displacement Transducer (various companies)
- Local Daylight Time
- Local Descriptor Table
- Location Determination Technologies (ViaVis Mobile Solutions, Inc.)
- Logistics Delay Time
- Logistics Distribution Table
- Lower Division Transfer (various schools)
- Lahore Diocesan Trust Association (Pakistan)
- Lancelin Defence Training Area (Australia)
- Language Descriptions, Tools and Applications (focused on meta programs)
- Lead Defense Travel Administrator
- Lichfield District Tourism Association (UK)
- Local Development Training Academy (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Large Drum Testbed
- Les Dennis Tribute Band (UK)
- Low-Dose Total Body Irradiation
- Lancashire Digital Technology Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dib said: "The sustained improvement in heart muscle function seen over a six-month period with the lowest dose tested, together with the excellent safety profile, suggest that Revascor(TM) cell therapy may play an important role in the treatment of heart failure, improving quality of life and even survival.
The candidate was effective in completely eliminating all lymphocytes with a CD20 marker within hours at the lowest dose tested.
First, the Per activity shows a significant reduction at the lowest dose tested, in contrast to the increases seen at the upper two doses, an effect that may be due to chance.
Pegsitacase demonstrated rapid, potent and long-lasting suppression of uric acid in these subjects even at the lowest dose tested.
In addition, CR845 infusion triggered a quantitative endocrine biomarker of peripheral kappa opioid receptor activation at the lowest dose tested.
There was an equivalent level of neuroprotective activity regardless of the iroxanadine dose level, suggesting that the biological effect was maximal even at the lowest dose tested in this trial.
In this study NCX 701, even at the lowest dose tested, reached all primary end points with respect to analgesic efficacy and safety.