DEP staff's technical review determined that the proposed levels of air emissions satisfy federal and state best available control technology and the lowest achievable emission rate requirements.
What does LAER stand for?
LAER stands for Lowest Achievable Emission Rate
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LAER
We have 2 other meanings of LAER in our Acronym Attic
- Littleton Association of Education Office Professionals
- Laboratoire d'Economie Publique (French)
- Landscape Architecture, Environmental Planning (academic program; various universities)
- Late Auditory-Evoked Potential
- Latin America Equity Partners (equity fund)
- Life After Exoneration Program
- Los Angeles Educational Partnership (California)
- Los Angeles Estate Planning Council (South Pasadena, CA)
- Locally Addressable Electrochemical Patterning Technique
- Late Allocation, Early Release
- Lowest Achievable Emission Reduction (air quality control)
- Lewisville Aquatic Ecosystem Research Facility (US Army Engineer Research and Development Center; Lewisville, TX)
- Laboratoire des Ecoulements Réactifs et de leurs Techniques d'Etude (French: Reactive Flow and Research Techniques Laboratory)
- Lake Alfred Elementary School (Lake Alfred, FL)
- Landing Aids Experiment Station
- Landing Aids Experimental System
- Latin American Economic System
- Lawfully Authorized Electronic Surveillance
- Low Altitude ELINT System
- Landes Akkordeon Ensemble Sachsen Anhalt (German: Sachsen Anhalt Country Accordion Ensemble)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slight modifications, which may require significant time and resources to permit, have to meet BACT or lowest achievable emission rate emission limitations, and metalcasters may have to demonstrate air quality levels meet health standards.
In addition, EPA alleged that the company did not comply with lowest achievable emission rate requirements and requirements to offset its increased emissions by making reductions elsewhere.